Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Yummy Find just in Time for Christmas

I have walked past people in the malls, you know the kiosks out in the center, holding these many times. But being the always in a hurry busy girl that I am I have never managed to stop and inquire until recently. All I have to say is that if you see someone handling one of these at the mall, stop and talk a minute it is absolutely yummy. It is a head massager that can work on your back as well. It is better than a manicure. Not quite as good as an hour with a massage artist, but really, who has time? Anyway this was far too yummy to keep to myself. Girls I hope you buy one for your guy and one for yourself. One is not enough to share...trust me you will fight over it constsantly. Girls this is a Geekette gotta have!

No comments: