Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cool New Gadget!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm always running out of juice on my electronic devices at the most inopportune times. It's immensely frustrating and I'm not always in a position to take care of it. My gadget of the day will help prevent this from happening. It's the The Solar Flare Messenger Bag by Eclipse Solar Gear. This neat bag has compartments for a laptop, cell phone, pda, and your papers and pens and such. The coolest thing about this bag though, is that it has a solar charging module that trickle charges your electronic devices on your commute, on your walk, etc. I think this is the coolest thing. It saves and extends battery life and prevents a great deal of frustration. I'm sure I'm not the only one that notoriously forgets to charge her phone until it's dead. Unfortunately I'm not always in my car or near my charger when this occurs. In fact I almost never need my cell phones in these situations. Well, that's my cool new toy for the day! TTFN!

No comments: