Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mama really wants one of these

My back hurts, it always hurts. Back pain has become an accepted and expected part of my daily life. I will endure the pain, it's part of the process, but it would be oh so nice to have one of these massage chairs to help kneed my tired, aching muscles at the end of each and every day. Well on second thought I had better get two or I would honestly never get to sit down in it. He always hogs the good chairs why on earth would this one be any different? At any rate this chair is on my wish list. It will probably still be on my wish list this time next year but I would love to be pleasantly surprised and find it under my tree sometime in the near future.

Whether or not one finds its way beneath my tree, maybe you can talk your guy into one of these for yourself, or hey, grab a pair. At any rate good sitting if you do get one. TTFN!

No comments: