Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Chaos

Have I mentioned that I'm such a geek? Seriously, I don't think they make many girls that qualify on the geek scale quite to the extent that I seem to dominate that scale. This being said it is absolutely no wonder that I am seriously addicted to MMORPGs. That would be massively multiplayer online role playing games for the uninitiated. I love these games in all kinds of genres and settings. The problem is that if you are addicted to more than a couple it can grow to become quite an expensive habit to maintain. Enter Last Chaos. This is a free to download and free to play MMORPG for all who might be interested or those that are simply wondering what the fuss is all about. I hope those of you who check it out find as many hours of enjoyment in the land of online gaming as I have.

No comments: